CU Health Check
Credit Unions never have enough time or access to the knowledge required to do a detailed analysis of how they are performing across a range of key areas and develop an implementation plan for the changes required. This is what CU Health Check can do for you…
This program will transform your business in terms of how it performs and what it is capable of achieving….CU Health Check provides a roadmap for success based on a proactive, comprehensive and holistic benchmarking review of your credit union’s business performance in 8 key areas.
- 1. Member Insights
- 2. Products & Services
- 3. Channels & Services
- 4. Lending
- 5. IT Transformation
- 6. Information Flow
- 7. Comms & Culture
- 8. Finance
The CU Health Check Process
- The Credit Union is asked to provide a predefined list of information to Pinta to inform our business assessment analysis.
- A Pinta Consultant interviews key CU personnel in the core 8 functional areas over a two-day period.
- The Credit Unions performance is objectively benchmarked against sector best practice based on our business analysis.
- The Roadmap’s focus is on business transformation resulting in moving key metrics towards sustainable, strategic & financial viability.
- The Roadmap To Business Success is created and presented in a focused report to key stakeholders.
- The Roadmap allows for a modular or full program in each of the 8 core areas based on the credit union’s . . .
- Prioritization of need
- Resource availability
- Day to day capacity challenges
Pinta is recognized as a leading management consulting firm in the Irish Credit Union sector. We have a deep understanding of functional and financial performance drivers and a proven track record over many years of bringing transformational change and success to credit unions.
Cormac has over 15 years of experience in financial services in various technical and management roles spanning underwriting, customer service, sales and investments. He holds a Masters in Investment and Treasury, a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and a Diploma in International Hotel Management. Cormac has considerable hands-on experience supporting Credit Unions in mergers, operations excellence and process optimization.
Randal has a Master of Management in Cooperatives and Credit Unions. He has 15+ years experience working within the credit union environment in senior management and VP roles in Canada. He has in-depth financial services sector expertise including consultancy, mentoring and coaching work with a particular focus on operations optimization.
With over 20 years of experience, John has held various management roles from Engineering and Operations Management to Human Resources and General Business leadership. Working with senior and middle management, he focuses on rigorous execution disciplines that can elevate businesses from the average to the exceptional. John leads the Credit Union Sector Team within Pinta and has vast experience in leading transformational initiatives successfully.
Request a quote for your business:
Contact: Cormac Heffernan
Mobile: +353 (86) 821 2527